NutriKiwi is a brand that has worked hard to position itself successfully in the Australian market. The company wanted to move beyond ‘commodity’ and position the brand to earn more revenue per carton.
NutriKiwi hired Fresh Produce Marketing’s CEO, Lisa Cork, for an informal brainstorming session to review their strategic plan and identify new growth opportunities.
The brainstorming session yielded seven new ideas for NutriKiwi to unlock more value growth and position the brand ‘beyond commodity.’
Highlights of the insights included:
1. Position CEO as a key opinion leader in market.
2. Prove ‘retail value’ in order to create more value per carton.
3. Create new seasonal sales opportunities with select retailers.
4. Promote early season fruit with key partners.
5. Create a more targeted consumer marketing strategy.
6. Create new consumer-centric packaging to create brand awareness and drive sales.
7. Use in-store merchandising units to create more consumer brand awareness.